Friday, May 18, 2012

Nine Months Old

 Henry Jay is nine-months-old!

 He is still a super sweet, happy guy (good to see him laughing in the pictures this month instead of crying).

 He is a very busy boy (and the reason I cannot seem to keep up with this blog). He moved quickly from crawling to pulling up and cruising along furniture.

 He is not back to sleeping in his crib yet. At least I can set him in there for pictures without tears this month!

 I still have him in the pack'n'play in our bedroom. He sleeps well in there both at night and for naps. Why mess with a good thing?

 Ah yes, naps. This past month he has figured out that taking a nice, long nap is a good thing. Hallelujah! He continues to wake up at least once a night/early morning to nurse, and I'm okay with that.

 Today, to celebrate turning nine-months-old, he got another tooth! One more on the bottom, bringing the total to three... maybe he'll have some top teeth by next month?

 He eats breakfast and dinner of "solid" foods. He loves to snack on puffs, and we are working on water in a sippy cup (he still wears a lot of it).

"See ya next month, folks! I have places to go and rooms to demolish." :-)

No comments: