Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Childrens Museum With Friends

Katie was pulling single parent duty for a week while Josh was out of town on business, so she suggested that we take a little field trip to the museum to socialize (and exhaust her kids). While Chloe and Sophie were in school, Charlotte, Henry and I met up with our friends... Katie and her four kiddos (Chaney, Tucker, Paislee, Rigley), Amy and her two boys (Ryker and Camden), and Nicole and her three girls (Emma, Ellie, Ruby). It was a pretty big group. I can't speak for everyone, but I had a good time!

I didn't take a lot of photos because I was pushing Henry's stroller, watching Charlotte, and maybe flapping my gums a little... but mostly the first two reasons! :-)

 For some reason it took Charlotte a little while to warm up and get out of the stroller today.

 Sweet Rigley

 Cutie Patootie Camden

 I don't think they all ever stood still together for a picture.

 Emma, Chaney (fist in the air), Ellie, Tucker, Paislee (running left), Ryker (running forward)

 Camden, Henry, Rigley - the three amigos

 Precious baby Ruby

 Ellie and Charlotte on the carousel

No comments: