Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Chloe's 11th Birthday

I cannot believe my baby girl is eleven-years-old! Where did the time go? I feel so blessed that God chose me to be Chloe's mom. She is kind and honest. Sweet and smart. A lover of Jesus. Enjoys soccer and basketball. Has a voracious appetite for books. Knows more about dogs and sharks (and dog sharks) than I could ever hope to know. And she may look like her momma, but she has more patience and less temper than I ever did. :-) I love her and am so very proud of the young woman she is becoming... Happy Birthday, Chloe!

 Henry Jay watching the birthday girl open presents.
 Chloe wanted to open her gifts from us in the morning.
 I picked out a new purse and wallet for her. Yellow is her favorite color.
 Chloe is reaching the magical babysitting age, so we got her a cell phone for when she is home without us.
 iTunes giftcard!
 Soph and Hank
 Chloe chose to spend some time at the zoo on her birthday.
 She's 11!
 The bear was up and moving around today.
 Me with my birthday girl
 The girls said the kudu were posing for me.
 We love the giraffes!
 Babies are so cute... even a baby baboon!
 The elephants are Sophie's favorite.
Another great trip to the zoo. I hope you enjoyed your birthday, Chloe!

No comments: