Sunday, February 19, 2012

Basketball Games

 Mamaw was getting in some snuggle time before the game got started.
 We are right in the middle of this basketball session. Chloe and Sophie both play, but because of their age difference they are in different leagues. Playing at different times. Every Saturday. And practicing on two different nights. Every week. Not complaining... really, I'm not. Well, maybe a little bit.
 Jason is also coaching both girls' teams. Sophie's team is undefeated.
 Sophie shot her free throw at half-time. It went around and around and around, then back out again. I know she was disappointed.
 Good game, Celtics!
 Chloe's team may not have won a game yet (or possibly won the first game?); I'm sure Coach remembers. This team has been a little bit frustrating for Jay. They are having trouble listening and following directions. And most of them don't care if they win.
 Chloe still really enjoys playing, and that's the most important thing.
Good job, Tigers! Better luck next week!

1 comment:

Stacey Gaines (Wisdom) said...

Maybe Coach could hire me to be their team psychologist...then we could move back!