Saturday, February 18, 2012

Six Months Old

 Here we are at the six month mark already! This month brought many changes. Henry developed a deep, throaty growl and also a high-pitched, girly scream.
He has two teeth front and center on the bottom.
 Our little guy is getting better balance and is closer to sitting on his own.
 He started reverting to a newborn sleeping pattern, so we tried some rice cereal.
 Yummy! Right? We tried three times...
 It didn't help with the sleeping, so I abandoned it. Now that he's six-months-old we'll have to break down and make it a point to introduce some foods.
 These days when I put him on the floor to play, he never stays put. Between the rolling and scooting he always ends up under something or squished up against something. He is trying to get up on hands and knees but isn't quite there yet (thankfully).
Happy Six Months, Hank! Love you lots and lots and lots!

1 comment:

Brownie Bunch said...

My little dude is doing the same thing now. Last week he went on a 4-5 night stretch of only waking up once. I thought (silly me) we were on the path to sleeping through the night. I have no idea what happened but then it was newborn style....2am...4am...6am...just like clock work. He has been doing this now for 4 nights straight. I'm over it.