Friday night we went to the annual silent auction at the girls' school. I didn't realize that I had my camera with me until the very end of the night! The items for auction were in the worship center, and the gym was set up with carnival games, face painting, balloon animals, etc. There was also a bake sale and used toys sale in other parts of the building. A man named Snakehead Ed came to the gym at the end of the evening after the games were taken down. He is a retired science teacher who now does "snake shows." The gym was very noisy, and he didn't have a microphone. It was hard to hear all of the information, but the snakes looked pretty neat! Here are some pictures I took after Jason reminded me I had my camera (the yellow snake was 15-ft. long and weighed 95 lbs.):







Elizabeth, Chloe, Sophie, Rachel, Charlotte
1 comment:
Ummm..."snakes" and "pretty neat" really do not belong in the same sentence.
Post a Comment