Chloe and Sophie have been playing basketball at Southport Presbyterian Church. Jason is coaching Sophie's team, and Uncle Lincoln is an assistant coach for Chloe's team (Nate is on her team as well). Chloe has practice on Tuesday evening, Sophie has practice on Thursday evening, and they both play at different times on Saturday. It has been quite fun to keep up with! :-) This is the third year that Chloe has played basketball, and she has come such a long way in three years. I am so proud every time I watch her play! She is athletic, competitive, and genuinely enjoys playing. This is Sophie's first year to play. We have had to spend a lot of time reminding her that Chloe is older, bigger and has played longer, so she should not compare herself to Chloe! Sophie has learned a lot and grown so much since the beginning of the season. We are so proud of her! I think she has enjoyed playing and will probably opt to do it again next year. I never played sports... never really even liked watching sports (other than tennis), but I love to watch our girls play! Here are a few pictures from their games last Saturday:
No comments:
Post a Comment