Charlotte asks almost daily to go to the "useum." So, I decided to take her for a couple hours on Friday afternoon. I had forgotten that it was Spring Break for a lot of other schools (ours is next week), or I would not have told her we could go! Jason met us there at noon. It was very busy, but it wasn't too bad to navigate with just one child. We went to ride the carousel first (Charlotte's request), then ScienceWorks (where we saw a large frog), Dora & Diego (a boy waiting for the slide hit Charlotte and she cried), Dinosphere (always a favorite), ate the lunch I packed (pb&j all around), and walked through Incredible Costumes (Darth Vader, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Captain Kirk, Indiana Jones... what's not to like?) before heading out around 2:30. Jay went back to work, and I had to pick up the kids from school. Here are a few pictures of our short little visit:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment