I am seriously behind in my blogging...
Something about the busy holiday season,
or keeping up with four kids,
or the fact that the office is cold and I have avoided sitting in there!
Never fear, I have transferred some photos from the hard drive to my laptop.
Now I sit in the comfort of my warm, cozy bedroom preparing to catch you all up on our oh so exciting life! So sit back and prepare to be dazzled (or bored by this LONG post).
Drama Club Play
Chloe and Sophie both joined the Drama Club this year. Each Christmas the club puts on a play, well, more of a musical really, and this year's musical was called, "It's A Wonder-Full Life." The kids all did a great job. I think it was the best one so far!
 |
| The musical was sort of a story within a story. Chloe's character was playing Mary in a Christmas pageant. |
 |
| Sophie was a Christmas gift. Cutest one ever! |
 |
| The Nativity |
 |
| The whole cast |
 |
| Grammy and Grandpa Nye with Chloe |
Donuts with Santa
A couple weekends ago we took the kids to Donuts with Santa at Good Shepherd United Methodist Church (Jason's parents' church). We went last year and the kids had a good time, so we were happy to go again. Thanks Grandpa Nye!
 |
| "Who is ready to see Santa?" |
 |
| Yummy chocolate AND sprinkles! |
 |
| Sophie enjoyed her chocolate and sprinkle donut too! |
 |
| Nate preferred the plain glazed donut. |
 |
| Notice that she ate a lot more icing than donut... and wore a little bit too. |
 |
| She is getting to be so grown up! |
 |
| Enjoying their breakfast (donuts, applesauce, and milk) |
 |
| Sophie won a prize! |
 |
| A little Santa clip and red & green gumballs |
 |
| Daddy and Hank |
 |
| The Pastor sharing about Christmas |
 |
| All the kiddos with Santa Claus |
 |
| Henry had fallen asleep, but I still wanted him to be in the picture. |
 |
| Just the Nye kids |
Family Movie
The title is pretty self explanatory, right?
 |
| They all wanted to sit together. It's nice when they get along this well! |
Band/Choir Christmas Concert
Chloe is playing the clarinet in the school band this year. The Christmas concert was our first opportunity to hear her play in the band. Nate also sang in the choir. The kids did a great job making a joyful noise!
 |
| Chloe and some of her friends before their performance |
 |
| Noah came in all bundled up. |
 |
| Ready to play! |
 |
| Chloe and her friend Kathryn playing... that's her friend Aaron behind them. |
 |
| Papaw, Mamaw, and Grammy Nye came to the concert. |
Tables of Christmas
LifePoint church hosted Tables of Christmas for the third year. I called it a Christmas tea, but there was no tea involved. Good coffee though... And yummy cupcakes too! Mom hosted and decorated a table this year. She did a wonderful job. My mother-in-law, two sisters-in-law (Christy and Susie), Anna, my friend Beth, Mom, Mom's friend Brenda, and I all enjoyed our time together.
 |
| Anna and me |
 |
| My Red Velvet Elvis cupcake |
 |
| Anna's Salted Chocolate Carmel cupcake |
 |
| Our table decorations: great job Mom! |
Sleeping Beauty
Charlotte asked to borrow my sunglasses, but I didn't realize she had put them on upside-down until I turned around and saw her sleeping in them. I was glad I had my camera in the car.
No comments:
Post a Comment