Saturday, May 14, 2011

Soccer Saturdays

For the past several weeks our Saturdays have been devoted to soccer. Chloe and Sophie play together on a U10 league at 10:00am and Chloe plays later in the afternoon on a U12 league. Next weekend will be the last games, and I hope to remember the "good" camera. For now, here is what I got on the little camera I keep in my diaper bag:

I think this may have been the first time they played against each other.

Chloe going for the goal.

Noah and Charlotte: super cute spectators.



I'm pretty sure you can see Chloe knock Sophie down in this video... And hear Charlotte whining about wanting to lay down in the car because she's tired.

Saturday was a long day. After soccer, the girls played outside while Jason and I cleaned out the garage. This is what we found when we went upstairs to check on them later in the evening. Every single one of them had crashed out while watching a movie.

No comments: