The MOPS group at Brookville Road Community Church hosted an end of year event and invited people who are not currently involved in MOPS to attend (my friend, Katie, invited Charlotte and me). It was an animal show put on by Amazon John and his Silly Safari. He brought his Great Dane, an American alligator, a kinkajou, an owl, an African bullfrog, a tarantula, a rabbit, a turtle, and a ball python (I may have forgotten something else). True to the name, he was quite silly! After the show was over, the children were allowed to get in line and touch some of the animals, but Charlotte and I had to take off to go to Sophie's class (more on that later). My pictures aren't great. We were at the back of the room, the lighting was not good, and (again) I only had my "diaper bag camera."




No comments:
Post a Comment