Chloe's class has been studying England, and they had high tea on Friday morning to wrap up the unit. Doesn't she look adorable? :-) I dropped by the class during their tea party, but the only pictures I have are on my phone. They were having such a good time, and they looked so nice all dressed up. I was proud that Chloe was willing to try hot tea and a variety of new pastries... she's SO picky! I even made chocolate chip scones for the first time and bought shortbread cookies (one of my favorites) for the occasion.
Friday, May 20, 2011
High Tea
Chloe's class has been studying England, and they had high tea on Friday morning to wrap up the unit. Doesn't she look adorable? :-) I dropped by the class during their tea party, but the only pictures I have are on my phone. They were having such a good time, and they looked so nice all dressed up. I was proud that Chloe was willing to try hot tea and a variety of new pastries... she's SO picky! I even made chocolate chip scones for the first time and bought shortbread cookies (one of my favorites) for the occasion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment