I realized that I promised to try to update my blog like two weeks ago to give you some new reading material while you feed Rigley, but as you may have noticed, I didn't quite get around to it. So, I am trying to get some new posts up and will post-date them starting with March 9. Sorry for the delay!
Love, Emily
Oh yeah, and the rest of you can read them too! :-)
6 comments:
This friend sounds bossy, lol! Or maybe that she just loves your family. If only all my friends would keep their blogs up to date more regularly I wouldn't have to beg for updates (Stacey, Amy, Jessie, etc...) My nursing time is blog reading time. I know, I'm pathetic.
I do the same thing, which is why I feel bad for being such a slacker with my blog!! :-)
You are too funny! There is lots of new material on mine today. I can always give you some new blogs to follow too! :-)
Dear Emily,
Anything new? :-)
Love, Stacey
Okay, Stace, I just got the Easter post up. Now if I can get Henry's 8 month post going, I'll be all caught up for a minute!
I totally missed all the Spring Break posts! I think because you are like me and post-date them so that they are reflecting the dates everything actually happened (aka, the RIGHT way). I'm all caught up now...and missing you more. :-(
Post a Comment