Mark 10: 6-8
“But at the beginning of creation God ‘made them male and female. For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.’ So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”Today I am praising God for marriage... And not just any marriage: my marriage! 13 years ago today I married my sweetheart, my best friend, my soul mate. I love him more today than I did back then. He is a wonderful husband and a fantastic father. I am so grateful to God for bringing us together.
A couple weeks ago we took The Five Love Languages Assessment. I scored equally in words of affirmation and acts of service. Jason has been great about making an effort to show me love in both of those ways. Throughout the day today he texted me "13 reasons why I'm glad you're my wife." I won't share them with all of you on the world wide web, but they were perfect... exactly what I needed, and they made my day!
I am thankful for my husband. Thankful for the children we now have together. And I praise God for His good plan for our lives.


2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!
Oh, the memories of that day. Making a list of "reasons why" is a good idea...I may have done that once or twice;-) happy anniversary once again, love you guys!
Post a Comment