Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesdays of Praise


Several weeks ago my mom called just to check on me. She had a bad dream that I put my kids in the car, drove away, and no one knew what happened to me. (Not even Christy knew where I was!) Obviously it was just a dream, and I am still here, still fine, still blogging. BUT, if there ever comes a day when something really does happen to me and let's say that I die (it's going to happen at some point unless Jesus comes to get me first), then take heart: I know where I'll be.

2 Timothy 1:12
"...because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him for that day."

I have trusted Jesus with my life, both here on Earth and in eternity to come.

Praise God for the assurance of salvation!

1 comment:

Stacey Gaines (Wisdom) said...

1. Amen.

2. If you ever get in a car and start driving off...you better be on your way to Texas. :-)