Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

We had no big St. Patty's Day plans, but I like to do something fun for the kids on holidays. Right now I'm into their hair (thank you, Pinterest).

 Sophie found a four-leaf clover while playing in the backyard. I do not believe in luck, but I thought it was kind of neat given that it was St. Patrick's Day.

 Charlotte doesn't have enough hair for me to do much with, but I did put some little clips in hers when I did the big girls' hair. She wanted her picture taken too.

 I don't know if you can tell in the photo, but Chloe's hair was styled into a four-leaf clover.

And Sophie's was a shamrock.

1 comment:

Stacey Gaines (Wisdom) said...

Dude, I thought a four-leaf clover and a shamrock were the same thing...I need to move back so you can teach me these things!