Sunday, October 16, 2011

Busy Weekend

As you may have guessed by the title, we had a busy weekend. On Saturday Chloe had two soccer games, we went to a Fall Fun Fest at church (which was so great for the kids!), and then a cookout at my parents' house (it was supposed to be a bonfire but the wind ruined that plan). Sunday we went to church, lunch with my folks, a trip to Wal-Mart (my least favorite place to shop... sorry!), yet another soccer game (the last one for this season), and then home to rest (finally). Want to see some pictures of the fun? Okay, here they are:

Charlotte got a purple octopus painted on her cheek. She was enjoying herself despite the way it looks!

Sophie got a green dinosaur painted on her cheek.

Charlotte played the "shoot the turkey" game and hit the bulls-eye by herself!

Charlotte and Audrey enjoying the bounce house...

More bounce house fun.

Anna, Ruby and Tom

Jay taking a break with Hank and Charlotte

Henry smiles all the time, but it's so hard to get a picture of him doing it. He always gets distracted by the camera and the crazy red-eye reduction light. So this is as good as I could get... although there is a little grin in the previous picture as well!

Chloe had to get the oreo from her forehead into her mouth using only her face.

She played that game several times. :-)

Sophie got a hair wrap.

Henry was worn out by all the fun.

I love this picture of the girls!

Jason and Chloe after her finally game (Jay was her coach).

2 comments:

Stacey Gaines (Wisdom) said...

I love that outfit Henry has on! I just bought it for Micah (Mike & Kendra's new little guy) because I thought it was so cute! :-) (34 days and we'll be in Indiana...)

Emily said...

Thanks, Stace! It's one of the few things that I bought for him. (Now 33 days and you'll be in Indiana...)