Sunday, October 9, 2011

Chloe was baptized!

Chloe was baptized on Sunday! It was an exciting day for her as well as Jason and I. Jason's brother, two sisters, brother-in-law, five nephews, mother, my folks, sister, brother-in-law, and two nieces all joined us for the special morning. I took a short video. I cut out most of the questions (I was trying to get a picture too), but you can still see Jay baptize her.



These are Chloe's own words (printed in the bulletin):
"I was five years old. I was in my mom and dad's room. I prayed for Jesus to be my forever friend. It means that I believe in Jesus. I want to be baptized so I can show everybody I love Jesus."


Matthew 28:19
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit...

No comments: