Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Just For Fun
My aunt sent this old photo with Jason's birthday card this year. That was back in May, and I've had it on the refrigerator ever since. I thought it was too great not to share with the world, well, with the little portion of the world that sees my blog. I think I might have been 19 and Jason 20 in this photo, but I'm not sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I love the boxes of floppy disks and dot matrix printer. Classic!
Just barely peeking out from behind Jason is the faceplate for a 5 1/4" disk drive, too! And I think that cake on the table might have been for my birthday. Look at all the photos Emily has posted of herself and she doesn't look much different in any of them (other than being pregnant in some).
I'm pretty sure the cake says, "Happy Birthday, Dad!"
hahahahah!!!! this is great!!! :-) loving everything 90s about this picture!!
Post a Comment