Thursday, July 28, 2011

Marion County Fair

Jason and I took the girls to the Marion County Fair on Tuesday night. It looked like it would be the "coolest" evening this week (hahaha). Charlotte had been asking for weeks to ride a horse, so we took the girls to the pony ride first thing. We also walked through the animal barns to check out the cows, horses, and chickens. They were showing pigs that night, but we didn't stop to watch. We must have been too early or too late in the week for the rabbits and sheep. We also let the girls ride some rides on the midway... only three each because the fair is expensive!!! Afterwards, we headed over to the McD's in Wanamaker for some ice cream.

Charlotte on the pony (Teddy)

Chloe's turn

And last, but not least, Sophie

Her sticker said, "I rode a pony!"

Our girls

Charlotte liked these two.

I thought this horse's hair was so cool!

Sophie and Charlotte on the boat. Chloe was too tall to ride.

Chloe and Sophie on the teacup ride.

Charlotte rode the dragon while the big girls did the teacup.

I have no idea what the real name of this ride is... it's Chloe and Sophie "flying".

Chloe rode the Rockin' Tug by herself because Sophie was out of tickets.

Charlotte and Jason on the carousel

No comments: