On Easter morning, we went to breakfast at Jason's parents' church, attended their Easter service, and the girls participated in the Easter egg hunt. Afterward, we went home to let the girls find and open their Easter baskets (my mom used to hide ours and now I do it for my girls). While they watched
The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (from Chloe's basket), I set to work in the kitchen making homemade macaroni and cheese and green bean casserole (my dinner contribution). We arrived at Jason's folks' house around 1:00pm and enjoyed dinner with members of both sides of our family (my parents, Grandpa Hampton & his girlfriend, Marilyn, and my dad's friend, Shawn joined us at the Nye's). I am not the biggest ham fan, so my father-in-law made a steak just for me (spoiled, I know). Dinner was so yummy... everyone brought great food! The girls got gifts from my grandpa, my parents, and Jay's parents as well as another Easter egg hunt with their cousins! They had quite the haul at the end of the day. And I left with a VERY full tummy.









(Noah enjoyed pulling all the books off the shelf.)
1 comment:
OK, the second picture down of Chloe...if that is not a mini-Emily, I don't know what is!!! :-) (I miss you!!)
Post a Comment