I love to see animals that we don't have at our zoo in Indy. The gorillas were neat to watch.
The zoo built a huge tower and cable system called "The O Line" that allows the orangutans to move between two enclosures. We don't have these guys in Indy either.
Picnic lunch at the zoo. Yum!
I love photos with all the kids!
I loved this shot Sophie took of herself in a mirror!
In addition to these two lions, there was another pair in a neighboring enclosure. They were so loud!
We saw a couple of fawns at the zoo. They are actually not part of a zoo exhibit, but they must live nearby because there are signs posted that read, "Please do not feed the wild deer."
There are only four zoos in the U.S. that have pandas: San Diego, Memphis, Atlanta and Washington, D.C. We took Chloe to the San Diego Zoo in 2003, but since she was so young, I doubt she remembers seeing the pandas there!
All the kiddos at the zoo entrance at the end of the day.
There are two of these lion statues flanking either side of the entrance.
After our day at the zoo we headed back to the hotel to meet up with Jason and order pizza for dinner. We missed having Daddy with us at the zoo, but we still had a good time.

No comments:
Post a Comment