Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tuesdays of Praise


So, I was recently introduced by my sister to a new blog that I love! It is written by a girl who went to my high school and was friends with Anna. (If you want a summary of her story, just click here.) I have been reading through from the oldest post to the most recent, and it has been like a book I cannot put down! Her faith is inspiring, and she is a really gifted writer. I find her blog to be both uplifting and challenging. All of this to say, I stole the idea of Tuesdays of Praise from her. I am going to try to make Tuesday a day to praise God.

Today I am praising God that no matter how unfaithful I may be to Him, He is always faithful to me!

Revelation 19:11
I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. 

What are you praising God for today?

2 comments:

Stacey Gaines (Wisdom) said...

What if we all copied this idea?? :-)

Emily said...

That would be great!! :-)