My ladies Bible study usually takes the summer off, but this year we stretched out the summer break since three of us had babies. Wednesday morning was our first time meeting again, and it was so nice to be back together... if a little crazy. There are six women (Laura left because God dropped a full-time job in her lap) and nine children (all three and younger). Charlotte is the only girl out of the nine kids! We did manage to get through the study, although I'm not sure if we all managed to be seated around the table at one time.
Julie (a neighbor) was gracious enough to host the this first meeting back. After we walked home I made lunch for Charlotte. When she had finished eating I allowed her to eat a Krispy Kreme donut for dessert, in the mean time I had to go feed Henry. Charlotte must have been pretty tired because by the time I was done nursing, she had fallen asleep at the table. Sound asleep... like pool-of-drool-on-the-table asleep.
 |
| Tough morning? |
No comments:
Post a Comment