Monday, August 15, 2011

The First Day of School

Today was the first day back to school for Chloe and Sophie. They were both a mix of nervousness and excitement. Chloe is in Mrs. Ludlow's 5th grade class and Sophie is in Mrs. Fenton's 3rd grade class this year. I am always sad to send them back to school after summer break. It is such a long day away, and I miss having them at home! Charlotte is not in preschool this year, but she always wants to have her picture taken when the girls do. And although we no longer require diapers for her, we do still take a bag with us, so she had a backpack for her pictures as well.

Chloe

Sophie

Charlotte

All three girls

Chloe can choose between choir and band this year. This morning she was able to try out instruments. She chose the clarinet.

Sophie at her desk

Chloe at her desk (I promise that Charlotte is only pinching her nose in this photo)

No comments: