Jason, the girls and I spent all day Friday at
Holiday World and Splashin' Safari with Christy, Lincoln, Nate and Noah and Rich, Caleb, Josh and Luke. We arrived around 11:30 our time (10:30 CDT, Santa Claus, IN is not in our time zone). We had beautiful weather and a wonderful time! There is plenty for all of our kids to enjoy in Holiday World despite their age difference. I really enjoyed sitting in the cool water at Splashin' Safari in the afternoon, and the kids had a blast in the water park. We ate and played our way through both parks, and left about thirty minutes after closing... That put us back here a little after 1:00AM. The kids were pretty tired after such a full day and slept on the ride home. Here are some photos (I didn't take any in the water park):
 |
| Sophie, Charlotte and Chloe (must have been a little bright for Soph) |
 |
| Me and Jay |
 |
| Charlotte riding the fish on Salmon Run |
 |
| Charlotte enjoyed the Magic Waters in Holidog's Funtown (the little kids area) |
 |
| Nate even got in on the fun! |
 |
| Jason and Charlotte riding the carousel (she rode many, many times) |
 |
| Uncle Rich rode the Liberty Launch while everyone else was on the carousel. |
 |
| This is one ride that I would have avoided even if I wasn't pregnant! |
No comments:
Post a Comment