Luke 1:38 (NKJV)

I have found that God can use anything to speak to me, to reveal Himself to me... things that I might not expect. I once heard a Christian music artist say that God had used the words of Bob Dylan to speak to him, and I must say that I was skeptical. Yet this year, for some strange reason, God has spoken to me through the Beatles, Let It Be.
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
And in my hour of darkness
She is standing right in front of me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
Let it be, let it be
Let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom
Let it be
Now, I'm not sure what the Beatles intended, and I sure don't ever see Mother Mary standing in front of me, but her words in the Bible are often staring me right in the face: "Let it be to me according to your word." What a beautiful thing! That is the kind of faith that I want to have. That is the kind of relationship I want with God. And that is what God has been teaching me this year. No matter what the situation or struggle might be, God has held my hand and helped me to say, "Yes, Lord, let it be."

2 comments:
Amen sister! LOVE it! This is my new mantra!
Awesome honey, Awesome.......Mom
Post a Comment