Sunday, December 12, 2010

How We Spent Our Saturday


Yesterday morning we took all three girls and went with my parents to see the new Disney movie, Tangled. (Tip: If you go Saturday morning, then the tickets are only $5.) It was a really great movie! It reminded me of the old Disney classics like Cinderella, Snow White, and Sleeping Beauty.

Afterward, we had a quick lunch at Arby's, then Dad and Papaw took the girls home to watch a couple more movies: Kung-Fu Panda and How to Train Your Dragon. Papaw hadn't seen either one, and the cold, rainy day made for perfect movie-watching weather. However, Mom and I braved the nasty drizzle and crowds to make a large dent in her Christmas shopping. We have had several Christmas shopping trips this season, and though I can't speak for her, I have really enjoyed all of the time we've been spending together!

No comments: