Friday, October 29, 2010

The Children's Museum

My friend, Amy, babysat my nieces on Thursday and Friday of this week. She asked if Charlotte and I would like to meet all of them at The Children's Museum on Friday. Amy, Ryker, Audrey, Ruby, Charlotte, and I met at the museum around 10:20 in the morning (it was supposed to be 10:00, but someone was late... yep, it was me). Two adults, four small children, and a museum packed with kids on fall break: it was a wee bit chaotic. But I think we all still managed to have a pretty good time!

This was supposed to be a smile, but it looks more like a growl to me... Grrrr!

Ruby had a dino-mite time!

If you've ever tried to take a picture with multiple children, then you'll understand why this is the best shot I could get. Hey, at least they're all in it!

Just workin' the reception desk for Barbie...

"Hello, this is Charlotte, how may I direct your call?"

"I spoke with Barbie, and let me tell you, she is NOT happy."

Ruby rode the the dog, hugged the dog, and as you can tell by her face, just loved the pink dog!

It's a tough job, folks, but somebody's got to do it.

Darling little fashion models!

Me and Audrey

Ryker and Amy

Me and Amy


Cute little cousins!

No comments: