Saturday, May 18, 2013

Day Five of Vacation

Henry woke up pretty early yesterday and the girls had been in the sun quite a bit this week, so in the morning we hung out in the condo and watched Wreck It Ralph (cute movie). After lunch, I put Henry down for a nap (and read a book - delightful!) while Jason took the girls to the beach. Once Henry was awake we all went to the pool for a while. In the evening we headed over to Pier Park to let the kids enjoy the midway. They all rode the carousel, and the girls (plus Jay) rode the Ferris wheel and the tilt-a-whirl. We also ate ice cream, freshly made donuts and Cinnabon. It was a bit of a sugar overload, but we all shared. Once back at the condo, I put Henry to bed and we tackled a puzzle. The girls gave up, but Jay and I persisted until it was finished!

Chloe and Sophie
Jason and Charlotte
Chloe and Sophie
Mmmm... Good!
What a sticky mess!
Sleepy boy (and me)
It's so beautiful!
Puzzle time!
We did it!

No comments: