Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring Snow

I know there are A LOT of people who are hating this snow storm, but I do not. God is Lord over the weather. It was beautiful at Christmas, and it's beautiful now. Spring will come. It always does. Rest in God's sovereignty.

"Come now, let us reason together, says the Lord : though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool." (Isaiah 1:18 ESV)

2 comments:

Stacey Gaines (Wisdom) said...

I loved it! Part of me would have been completely fine getting stuck in KC in it! (the part that wasn't was the part where we would have had no pack and play or car seat because they were on their way back to Colorado...)

Amy Brown said...

Dude! I had no idea you were blogging again. On a random tangent, I decided to check your blog and lo and behold...new posts! YAY!!!! Keep 'em coming!