We signed all the girls up for swimming lessons this year at Southport High School. Chloe and Sophie did awesome and loved it as always. Charlotte cried the whole time for the first three days, so I pulled her out after that. (We'll try again next year!) We were so blessed to have friends there with us all week. We had no idea, but three of my friends had signed their kids up for the same session of swimming lessons! I was able to catch up with Tami and Julie, and spent time getting to know Kristi better. (Thank you, Lord, for those sweet ladies!)
Between trying to keep an eye on Charlotte in the bleachers (she only fell and got hurt once), keep Henry entertained for an hour (I strapped the booster seat to the bench each day - thanks for the idea, Kristi!), and chatting up my friends... well, I took only one picture in ten days!
Katie, Chloe and Sophie
No comments:
Post a Comment