Just some pictures that have been gathering on my camera for the last few weeks:
![]() |
| This was the night we took Anna and Tom dinner. Papaw is holding Henry Jay and Mamaw has Cooper. |
![]() |
| Jay pulling double duty |
![]() |
| Ruby and Charlotte are either the best of friends or fighting with one another. This was obviously from one of the moments when they were getting along. |
![]() |
| It snowed at our house last Thursday evening, and I quickly took pictures Friday morning before it all melted away. |
![]() |
| Mums and pumpkins dusted with snow |
![]() |
| I love snow. I realize that not everyone shares this sentiment, but I was grinning from ear to ear and giddy as school girl when it started coming down. |
![]() |
| My vinca was actually still in bloom. It survived the frost, but the snow did it in. |
![]() |
| Hank and Coop in their monkey pj's... |
![]() |
| ...and cute little monkey buns! |










No comments:
Post a Comment